Thursday, March 23, 2017

One thing I love about Tom is that he's always down for a weekend trip, which is one of my favorite things to do. Back in January we spent a weekend in Chicago. We were literally only there for about 48 hours total, but we saw Hamilton and it was AMAZING. As we walked into the theater and waited for the show to start I felt so excited I wanted to cry. It was a great night. 

Just a few weekends ago we headed on a last minute road trip to Las Vegas. We were done with the cold weather here in Salt Lake City and needed some sunshine in our lives. I've never been a real big Vegas fan, but this trip changed my mind. We ate good food, spent hours at the pool, walked the strip, and stayed out way too late at a David Guetta concert. But totally worth it. 
No more trips are planned as for now but I'm hoping that changes :)